Members information barrier reef sun club
Families and couples are encouraged to come along for a few visits before joining.
We maintain a gender balance within the club so singles may have to join our waiting list.
Current membership fees for 2019 /2020 financial year are:
Couple $160, single $110.00
Allocated long term sites $260 per year in addition to membership and camp fees
There are 4 sites currently for sale at the club (if interested please contact our secretary).
Day visits for members: at no charge
BRSC Member camp fees (powered only):
per night $15.00
1 week $90.00
2 weeks $160.00
1 month $320.00
3 months $920.00
BRSC members with sites:
Camps fees $10.00 per night if their power is metered, otherwise as above.
Riverview caravan for hire:
$30.00 per night or $180.00 for 7 nights
Barrier Reef Sun Club - Our Values
1. We value and respect all our members.
2. We operate in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
3. We communicate in a clear, open, direct and honest way with each other.
4. We listen to and trust each other.
5. We act fairly, ethically and with decency towards each other.
6. We acknowledge our diversity and are accepting and tolerant of each other.
7. We promote a healthy naturist lifestyle in harmony with nature.
8. We encourage all our members to contribute towards a vibrant, dynamic and happy club.
Barrier Reef Sun Club - Code of Conduct
While at the club premises and functions, and in any other club-related matters, I will:
respect the privacy, rights and personal space of every person;
act with high standards of decency, ethics and fairness towards every person;
refrain from any behaviour, language, conversation or other acts that might cause offence to any person;
obtain permission before taking photographs of people;
comply with Australian laws, club rules, club by-laws and directions from management committee members;
resolve any inter-personal issues I may encounter, giving due regard to the club values and this code of conduct;
contribute towards a happy, cooperative, tolerant and trusting environment; and
report any issues of concern promptly to the management committee.
I acknowledge that if I fail to observe this code of conduct I will be required to explain my actions and/or behaviour to the management committee and disciplinary action may be taken - see also by-laws termination of membership section.